The Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is nestled in the heart of Whistler Village and is just a two-minute walk from Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. A luxurious year-round vacation destination with all Suite Accommodations. The 83-suite Whistler hotel offers modern and chic suite-style accommodations with full kitchens – perfect for families and couples.
Embrace the contemporary yet intimate alpine chic studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites that feature well-appointed kitchens, cozy fireplaces, floor-to-ceiling windows and balconies offering spectacular village and mountain views.
Effortlessly access Whistler’s best skiing and hiking trails by day, and recharge at the in-house spa or cedar sauna by night. The hotel's outdoor heated saltwater pool and the two whirlpools offer amazing views of the surrounding mountains. And if the outdoor activities offered aren’t enough, the Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre has a fully equipped fitness room with a range of exercise equipment, mats and a steam room. Come experience the ambiance of the award-winning Pan Pacific Whistler Village!
WHISTLER VILLAGEWhistler Village is an award-winning, pedestrianized plethora of Shops, Boutiques, Restaurants, Wine Bars and Night Clubs, creatively intermingled with world-class Accommodations and Hotels. If you choose to stay within the Village, you can generally access the Ski Hill via the village strolls. Interconnecting walkways provide easy access from the Main Whistler Gondola through to Village North and Blackcomb Base. Most Accommodations provide secure underground parking at a nominal fee. Whistler Resort frequently holds Festivals and Celebrations throughout the year and the village can be very busy. For those guests expecting a quieter more relaxed atmosphere, yet still within easy access to the village facilities, we suggest you take preference to one of Whistler’s other popular locations. There is a 2nd Gondola (Excalibur) at the base of Whistler (next door to the Main Gondola) that provides easy access to Blackcomb Mountain. Excalibur is also used for visitors wanting to Après Ski in the Village and access their Ski in/out accommodation higher on the Blackcomb Ski Slopes throughout the season.
STUDIO SUITE - 411 SQ FT
Studio Suites are ideal for couples, allowing for maximum use of living space. The luxurious contemporary design is introduced through the use of rich textures, warm tones, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Approximately 411 sq ft in size with full kitchens, pillow top queen murphy bed, queen Sofa bed, gas fireplace, private balcony, breakfast bar.
ONE BEDROOM CONDO/ ONE BEDROOM PLUS DEN CONDO - 575 SQ FT
Luxuriously appointed One Bedroom Full Condos, suitable for families and couples who appreciate a little extra space. These spacious suites are approximately 575 sq ft, Living room with separate bedroom providing a queen pillow top bed, queen Sofa bed in the living room, full kitchen with dining area, private balcony, breakfast bar, 2 flat screen tvs.
TWO BEDROOM CONDO/TWO BEDROOM AND DEN CONDO - 875 SQ FT
The Two Bedroom Suites are beautifully appointed and cater to larger families seeking space and privacy with all modern conveniences. Approximately 875 sq ft, each bedroom has its own private Ensuite Bathroom with a separate Bath and Shower. Bedroom One offers a King Bed and Bedroom two offers a Queen Bed. There is a central Living Room with a queen sofa bed and dining area, together with an open plan Kitchen. Further features include a private balcony, gas fireplace, TVs in each room.
Pan Pacific Whistler loves weddings. From intimate groups to larger gatherings of up to 85 people, we provide luxury accommodation and stylish venues that combine with Whistler’s spectacular scenery to provide the perfect setting for your special day.
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre provides:
- Superior service. Your Special Event Concierge is at your service, offering a personal approach to special event planning.
- The exclusive Garden Terrace is the ideal romantic garden setting. Your guests will be delighted by the spectacular views of the surrounding mountains, professionally landscaped gardens and signature Asian-influenced lamppost.
- The Pacific Lounge is a contemporary and comfortable setting that can accommodate up to 60 guests. Featuring large floor-to-ceiling windows and distinctive architectural accents, the Pacific Lounge adjoins the Pacific Bistro and has access to the Garden Terrace.
- The Pacific Bistro features an inviting fireplace, natural light through large windows and a warm welcome for all your guests.
- Penthouse Suites. Beautiful three-bedroom suites with large balconies and mountain views. Ideal for up to 20 people for a reception.
Boutique Meetings & Events in Whistler, Canada
Perfect for incentive programs and small corporate meetings in Whistler, Canada, the Pan Pacific Village Centre offers a luxurious boutique hotel experience for your next event. Offering a personal approach to event planning ensuring your meeting in Whistler, BC will be productive and worry-free.
- Superior Whistler hotel service. Our Meetings Concierge will take care of every detail – from perfecting the rooming list, overseeing food and beverage service and A/V arrangements to assisting with off-site activities in Whistler, Canada.
- Elegant Whistler event space. Located on the main floor of the Pan Pacific Village Centre is a versatile meeting space for up to 40 guests, which offers:
- full amenities: drop-down projection screen, high-speed wireless Internet access and full audio visual services
- natural light and direct outside access
- the perfect place for meetings, training or receptions
- The Pacific Bistro and Lounge. Floor-to-ceiling windows present breathtaking mountain views in this event space. Combined with the outdoor Garden Terrace, the Pacific Bistro and Lounge provides an ideal setting for unique Whistler, Canada events of up to 85 people.
- Outstanding cuisine. All catered events in Whistler feature quality cuisine from a variety of banquet menus options or tell us of your preferences and our Meetings Concierge will work with you to plan the perfect menu for your event.
Meetings are made perfect at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre.
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is a pet-friendly resort and we will welcome your extended family with a unique registration card and welcome treats. A pet fee of $25 CAD per pet per night plus tax will apply.