Ziptrek Whistler is one of our most popular activities, so be sure to book online here in advance.
Ziptrek Whistler is extremely safe, huge fun and open all year round. The tour area now boasts 7 suspension bridges, 2 rigid aerial bridges, 10 treetop viewing platforms and a total of 10 Ziplines.
Experience the exhilaration of stepping off a platform, sailing 2400′ through air, dropping over 30 stories from start to finish on one of the worlds longest tree to tree ziplines, all whilst reaching speeds of up to 80km/h! The ride is smooth as you glide through the ancient rainforest and over the rushing whitewaters of Fitzsimmons Creek between Whistler & Blackcomb mountains. We strongly recommend you book your Ziptrek Whistler adventure in advance. Check in location for Ziptrek Whistler is in the village centre.
Important Information for Ziptrek Whistler Bear and Eagle Tours
- Limited availability – book early to secure spots
- Tours run daily throughout the year
- Guests are encouraged to wear suitable outdoor clothing
- Rainwear, gloves and winter boots are available upon request
- Heated & sheltered platforms minimize exposure to the elements
- Tours include light stair climbing and trail walking Guests must be able to walk unassisted
- Weight and Age restrictions apply. Ziptrek has a min. age of 6 yrs (10 yrs Sasquatch)and a min. weight requirement of 65lbs/30kgs (Bear Tour) and 75lbs/34kgs Eagle. Their is a Maximum Weight of 275lbs/125kgs on all Tours. Guests under the minimum weight can Tandem on the Bear Tour with a professional Ziptrek guide.
- Tours include light stair climbing and trail walking guests must be able to walk unassisted
Important Ziptrek Whistler Sasquatch Information (summer product only)
- Minimum age is 10 years old to zip
- presently min weight is 75lbs, max weight is 275lbs (this is subject to change)
- check-in location for all Sasquatch products is at the main Whistler Village location.
- Access to The Sasquatch™ is via the Van Transport or the Peak to Peak Gondola , guests will then zip 2km from Blackcomb to Whistler mountains.
- No tandems
- All GoPro rentals need to picked up (prior to the tour) and returned (following the tour) at Ziptrek Guest Services in the Carleton Lodge.
- No photos on the Sasquatch™ Line experience, but photos are available on the tour experience (when they complete the Eagle portion).
- Non-peak times are NOT available on either Sasquatch product
- No bags, purses or hanging camera’s permitted on The Sasquatch™.
- Storage is available at a cost ($10 small $12 large per day) in the Blackcomb Daylodge. Please try and discourage guest from bringing their belongings. (remember the tour does not start and finish at the same location)
- departures every 20 minutes (ie: 10:00am, 10:20am, 10:40am, 11am, 11:20am, etc…)
- schedule may change
- check online for actual times available each day
The ziplines are gravity fed, so guests do not have to worry about controlling their own speed. Two tour guides will accompany guests on their tour, one guide to connect (launch platform) and one guide to disconnect (landing platform) each and every guest.
The educational component provides a unique insight into the surrounding rain forest environment. Meanwhile, the ziplines provide an adrenaline rush like no other!