Ziptrek Whistler is one of our most popular activities on offer in the Summer, so be sure to book in advance. Ziptrek Whistler is extremely safe, huge fun and open all year round. Modifications have been placed during these unprecedented times to ensure physical distancing is adhered too. See the Video below to see how Ziptrek Whistler have adjusted their operation during these times to ensure maximum guest safety.
The Ziptrek Falcon Tour has been newly crafted to allow Whistler’s ultimate open air experience. Soar like a falcon over the Fitzsimmons Valley between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. This tour features 3 different ziplines, including a 2400 ft zipline with a 30-storey descent, perfect for anyone who wants a heart-pounding adventure and all whilst reaching speeds of up to 80km/h. The ride is smooth as you glide through the ancient rainforest and over the rushing whitewaters of Fitzsimmons Creek between Whistler & Blackcomb mountains.
The first zipline launches from Olympic Station on Whistler mountain at an elevation of 1,000 meters. With lift access to the first zipline, this tour starts and ends right in the heart of Whistler Village. The new self guided aspects also allow you to move at your own pace and really immerse yourself in the pristine surroundings.
Ziptrek Whistler Covid 19 Response
This tour has been designed with all the appropriate safety measures in mind, including managing guest flow & interaction, PPE use, ensuring social distancing, and various sanitation protocols in place.
Groups on tour will travel with their own bubble. The tour is largely self-guided (between zips), so you can enjoy this wonderful outdoor adventure at your own pace. There are a limited number of spots for each time slot, so Book Early!
Touchless Check-in Process – Book & sign your waiver online. PPE Use – Both guides and guests will have designated face masks in use. Bubble Tours – Travel with your defined group. Gear Sanitation – Full cleaning measures in place, ensuring single guest use per day.
Important Information for Ziptrek Whistler Falcon Tours
- Limited availability – book early to secure spots
- Tours run daily rain or shine throughout the year
- Guests are encouraged to wear suitable outdoor clothing
- Rainwear, gloves and winter boots are available upon request
- Heated & sheltered platforms minimize exposure to the elements
- Tours include light stair climbing and trail walking Guests must be able to walk unassisted
- Weight and Age restrictions apply. Ziptrek has a min. age of 6 yrs (10 yrs Sasquatch)and a min. weight requirement of 75lbs/34kgs. There is a Maximum Weight of 275lbs/125kgs on all Tours.
- Tours include light stair climbing and trail walking guests must be able to walk unassisted
- departures every 20 minutes (ie: 10:00am, 10:20am, 10:40am, 11am, 11:20am, etc…)
- schedule may change
- check online for “LIVE” actual times available each day