Whether you’re a seasoned angler or just learning, Whistler Fishing Guides is the premier fishing tours outfitter in Whistler to show you the best spots to cast and relax. Whistler Fishing Guides established an outstanding reputation by providing top-quality, guided freshwater fishing experiences. As fly fishing specialists, they target all five species of Pacific Salmon, Steelhead, Trout and Char on over a dozen rivers and over fifty lakes. The fishing tours offer options such as full or half-day excursions, river or lake, and cast or fly.
All the guides of the fishing tours look forward to giving their clients the finest, most productive and memorable angling experience in Whistler. With their combined experience, intimate local knowledge, and proven track record, every guest will be glad they chose a guided trip with Whistler Fishing Guides. Simply put, this is a curated and unforgettable experience for any angler.
- Spring: Steelhead, Rainbow, Brook, and Cutthroat trout, Dolly Varden char, Salmon
- Summer: Rainbow, Brook, and Cutthroat trout, Dolly Varden char, Salmon
- Fall: Salmon, Rainbow trout, Dolly Varden char
- Lake: Fly or spin-cast from float tubes or from shore
- River: Fly, spin and drift gear cast while wading or from boats during spring steelhead run
- Transportation to and from your accommodation
- All equipment and tackle
- Fly, spin and drift fishing instruction
- Expert local knowledge
Prices do not include taxes, gratuities or fishing licence ($20 for 1 day)
Cancellation policy: A $35 pp cancellation fee will be charged for 48 hours or more. 48 hours or less – full charge.