The Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is the closest to the Whistler Village Gondola and Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola - talk about ski-in/ski-out convenience at its finest. Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside has racked up various awards for providing its guests with an exceptionally warm and authentic experience.
Relax in the all-suite accommodation at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside. Awaken to stunning mountain views. Unwind with dinner and a romantic evening by your suites glowing fireplace. Full kitchens and cosy fireplaces summon the feel of a private home, while balconies and "Embrace" spa bath amenities are travel perks that surprise and delight. Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside offers the perfect accommodation for romantic escapes and family vacations.
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside has a fully equipped fitness room with a range of exercise equipment, mats and a Eucalyptus steam room. Complimentary with all stays is wireless high-speed Internet and local calls, plus valet ski and bike storage and an in-resort shuttle service. Valet parking in the underground lot is offered for a daily fee, with in/out privileges.
Enjoy the newly renovated, 90 seat outdoor patio with a fire-pit, covered deck and live, outdoor performances, like the legendary Fire and Ice Show, which occurs every Sunday night during the winter months. It is truly the best place in the Village to sit back and enjoy the mountain views, the action on the downhill mountain bike course and people watching.
SPECIAL NOTE: The Pool, Gym, Spa will be closed until authorities deem it safe.
- Outdoor Pool (Year Round)
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Parking, Secure Underground
- Exercise Room
- Ski Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Concierge Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Bell Service
- Shared Laundry Facilities
- Bike Storage
- Lobby Internet
- Steam Room
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service
- Breakfast Restaurant
- Wireless Internet, Free
- High Speed Internet, Complimentary
- Complimentary Local Area Car Shuttle Service
- Pay Parking
Studio Valley View - 411 sq ft
Ideal for couples or small families, 411 sq ft studio with pillow top queen murphy bed with down duvet and feather pillows, gas fireplace, full kitchen, queen pullout sofa bed, dining table, The alpine ambiance is introduced through Maple Furnishings and granite counter tops.
Maximum Occupancy 3 Adults or 2 Adults and 2 ChildrenView Floor Plan
One Bedroom Valley/Mountainview Condo - 550 sq ft
A spacious Condo with pillow top king or queen bedroom (king bed can be split) and separate living room with queen sofa bed, full kitchen, private balcony, full bathroom, gas fireplace, dining table, tv's in both rooms,
views of mountain or village. Approximate size of the suite is 550 sq ft.
Maximum Occupancy 4 personsView Floor Plan
Two Bedroom Valley/Mountainview Condo - 810 sq ft
These 810 sq ft 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condos are perfect for families or longer stays. Pillow Top King bedroom, pillow top Queen 2nd Bedroom, queen sofa bed in Living room, full kitchen, gas fireplace, private balcony, views of mountain or village.
Maximum Occupancy 6 personsView Floor Plan
"WHISTLER BLACKCOMB AND PAN PACIFIC MOUNTAINSIDE PERFECT TOGETHER"5
This is our fourth visit to Whistler staying at the Pan Pacific Mountainside and it continues to be our favorite. Can't beat the location, the service is great and having the Dubh Linn Gate there is perfect.
Connecticut, USA | Reviewed Feb 06, 2018
- Superior service. A Pan Pacific Meetings Concierge will take care of every detail – from perfecting the rooming list, and overseeing food and beverage service and A/V arrangements to assisting with off-site activities.
- Singing Pass. Located on the 6th floor, featuring rich wood paneling, natural light, views of the mountains and Whistler Village, plus boasts a separate breakout/catering area. It is ideal for a Boardroom meeting of 24.
- The Pacific Suite. Located on the 7th floor of Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside, this intimate meeting room/lounge offers spectacular viewpoints of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountainsand a cozy gas fireplace. Perfect space for small board meetings, group receptions or group meals.
- Outstanding cuisine. Catered events at Pan Pacific Whistler feature quality cuisine from a variety of banquet menus options.
- A spectacular four season destination. Whistler offers unforgettable team building opportunities in a summer and winter playground of mountains, lakes and golf courses.
Perfect for small corporate meetings or incentive programs, Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside offers a boutique experience for your next event. Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside offers:
. Meetings are made perfect by Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside.
Location: Whistler Village
Whistler Village is an award winning pedestrianized plethora of Hotels, Lodges, Shops, Boutiques, Restaurants, Wine Bars and Night Clubs, creatively intermingled with world class Accommodations and Hotels.
If you choose to stay within the Village, you are generally accessible to the Ski Hill via the village strolls. Interconnecting walkways provide easy access from the Main Whistler Gondola through to Village North and Blackcomb Base.
Most Accommodations provide secure underground parking at a nominal fee. Whistler Resort frequently holds Festivals and Celebrations throughout the year and the village can be very busy. For those guests expecting a quieter more relaxed atmosphere, yet still within easy access to the village facilities, we suggest you take preference to one of Whistler's other popular locations.
There is a 2nd Gondola (Excalibur) at the base of Whistler (next door to the Main Gondola) that provides easy access to Blackcomb Mountain. Excalibur is also used for visitors wanting to Après Ski in the Village and access their Ski in/out accommodation higher on the Blackcomb Ski Slopes throughout the season.