Experience the best Whistler has to offer, flying through 12,000-year-old glaciers, or fly over the Whistler Blackcomb resort and get a birds-eye view of Whistler Village! Blackcomb Helicopters is the leading helicopter touring company in the Pacific Northwest with over 30 years of offering unparalleled sightseeing and adventure tourism. You can expect breathtaking views and exceptional customer service. This is a wonderful and unique activity for the whole family.
BC Experience - MOST POPULAR TOUR!
This 24-minute sightseeing tour will take your breath away. Experience the best Whistler has to offer, flying through 12,000-year-old glaciers and finish the tour with a complimentary 15 min mountain landing (Mountain landing is weather dependent and a complimentary add-on).
- 24 minutes in the air with a 15-minute mountain landing
- Mountaintop landing is complimentary and subject to weather
- Departs from our Whistler Base (Whistler Heliport)
- What to bring: Camera, sunglasses, enclosed shoes, appropriate clothing for seasonal conditions and alpine conditions.
In this stunning 15-minute tour, discover Whistler’s surrounding gems. Fly over the Whistler Blackcomb resort, get a birds-eye view of Whistler Village, or observe the stunning Wedge Glacier and Wedge Mountain.
- 15 minutes in the air
- Children under the age of 2 fly for free on a parent’s lap
Helicopter seats max. 5 persons
- What to bring: Camera, sunglasses
Our most exclusive tour. A private 40-minute flight for up to 5 passengers. This tour departs from the Whistler heliport, and immediately heads North through the remote backcountry terrain of the Soo and Rutherford valleys, before reaching the remarkable Ipsoot Icefield. After 20 minutes of flying, if weather permits, you’ll stop for a complimentary 15 minute mountain landing.
The tour finishes with 20 minutes flying through the iconic Whistler landmarks of the Black Tusk, Garibaldi Lake, Cheakamus Glacier, the Peak to Peak, and the ski resort. This is the most all-encompassing experience you can do in Whistler, and should not be missed!
- 40 minutes in the air with a 15-minute mountain landing
- Mountain landing is complimentary and subject to weather
- Children under the age of 2 fly for free on a parent’s lap (Transport Canada Reg.). Helicopter seats max. 5 or 6 persons
- What to bring: Camera, sunglasses, closed-toe shoes, appropriate clothing for the weather (a light jacket may be needed even on warm summer days)
- For up to 5 passengers with 1 x 45L pack per person + 2 packs per group
Winter Heli Fishing
Come experience heli fishing in British Columbia – Remote fly fishing at it’s finest! With over 180 remote wilderness rivers to choose from, a helicopter really helps getting us there!
Heli fishing is available year-round! Depending on the time of year, you can fish for giant bull trout, wild rainbows, salmon and steelhead in some of the most pristine rivers available!
- Return shuttle between Whistler Heliport and Whistler Village
- Premium brand fishing gear (including waders & boots)
- Scenic flight over back-country mountains and glaciers to be dropped off at remote rivers or lakes
- Experienced fly-fishing guide
- Great lunch included