Whistler welcomes Mudderella for the first time this fall. On September 26th Blackcomb Mountain will be transformed into the Mudderella Whistler course and welcomes women from all over the world to participate in a “different” kind of work out. The 8-11km course has eleven obstacles that participants must get through as a team to progress to the next section of the course. The course is not designed to be a race, but rather provides an opportunity for women to come together to experience something new and overcome obstacles together. The course is sure to test your patience, push your physical limits and build friendships.
Why Sign Up?
The fine folks that organize Mudderella have a few key reasons why they think you should sign up for the first Mudderella Whistler!
- You deserve an amazing experience with your friends.
- New challenges are new opportunities.
- You’re stronger than you think you are.
- There’s more to life than going to the gym.
- You can fundraise for an amazing organization, Futures Without Violence.
Where to Watch
A special walking course is designed for spectators to view as many obstacles as possible. The Blue Spectator Route will lead you from start to finish and showcase viewing areas for six of the eleven obstacles. The proximity of the spectator route will have you back in time for a well deserved finish line cheer! Maps are provided with spectator pass pick up.
Tips and Tidbits
- Don’t miss out on the Mudderella Cocktail Hour at the Firerock Lounge from 8-10pm.
- The official after party for participants and fans alike will be held at Garfinkels.
- Mudderella Bar Hop tickets are still available. Includes access to five bars with a guided group and lots of good times!
- Muddy Munchkins is specially designed for the Tough Mudders-in-trianing, so be sure to bring the kids out for the event.
- There are still spots available to compete in Mudderella Whistler, and there is a discount if you buy online before the 26th.
- For the best viewing areas you can obtain special spectator tickets online or on the day of the event.
- Secure premium parking close to the event on the Mudderella website.
- Don’t miss the complementary stretch session 15 min before start time.
We think you’ll have a great time whether you are watching or participating. This unique event is going to be a hit and we are thrilled to have Mudderella Whistler on our calendar this weekend! We are feeling fired up and inspired for this event after reading what a recent participant told us about her experience, “This event was truly a class-act from start to finish and the camaraderie amongst the women there was amazing…It was awesome to see women of all ages, shapes, sizes, ethnic backgrounds, and every level of fitness. I am so proud and honored to have been a part of such a top notch event…I feel EMPOWERED by my experience that day!” – Stephanie, Virginia Participant