“Are we there yet?” 10 minutes later. “Are we there yetttt?” The “Welcome to Whistler” sign appears, and you practically have to grab hold of the steering wheel, as your husband claps with excitement. The kids in the back seat have their ski goggles and toques on, and are ready to take on the Whistler and Blackcomb slopes! You’ve finally arrived to the best place on earth … now where to stay? (if you haven’t already booked a hotel?)
Every family has different needs, and Whistler has a vast amount of hotel options for all budgets. Whether you select a hotel in the heart of Whistler Village, or choose breathtaking lakeside lodging, Whistler’s has it all. All hotels offer 24-hour check-in and include services such as concierge, hotel shuttle, room service, daily housekeeping and ski valet, and more. Let’s break it down from A to W.
Aava Hotel – Starting from $95.00
- Located in the Village, within a 2 minute walk to the lifts
- Outdoor pool and hot tub for year round cannonballs and swan dives
- Cribs and linens for the little ones, disabled facilities and elevators too!
- Onsite family friendly restaurant, featuring excellent value for money meals
Blackcomb Lodge – Starting from $99.00
- Located in the Village, within a 3 minute walk to the lifts
- Relax in a Jacuzzi while the kids swim a few laps in the indoor pool
- Dad and the kids will fight over which TV shows to watch on the flat screen TV before bed
- Free In-Room WiFi will keep everyone happy
Crystal Lodge – Starting from $98.00
- Located in the Village and just a 2 minute walk to the lifts
- Outdoor heated pool, hot tub, sauna and fitness room for active families Located above
- The Old Spaghetti Factory, dinners with kids will be fun and easy!
- Stylish Boutique style rooms and suites which will make Mum and Dad happy
First Tracks Lodge – Starting from $139.00
- Located in Whistler Creekside — quieter than Whistler Village — this hotel is perfect for families
- Indulge in the heated pool and twin hot tubs, even spark up a family BBQ on the deck
- Having a family reunion or gathering? Meeting rooms can host 160 people for family reunions
- Creekside has a variety of restaurants for everyone in the family too!
Westin Resort & Spa – Starting from $153.00
- Mum can indulge at the Avello Spa which offers 75+ treatments from facials to massages
- Dad can work out at the Health Club featuring state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Kids can jump and splash in the indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Restaurants, underground parking, ski storage, WiFi and more will make the whole family happy
These are just a handful of the family friendly hotels in Whistler. For more information please contact the local staff at Toll Free 1.877.932.2285, as always, we’d be happy to help plan your Whistler vacation.