Price: $129 per person (plus $35 Collision Coverage to drive Snowmobile)
Get ready to rip through the Backcountry, as you drive your own snowmobile or double up with a friend through old-growth forests, passing frozen alpine lakes to stunning viewpoints.
- Drivers must be 16+ years and have a valid Learners or full drivers license physically present
- Passengers must be a minimum 6 years old, over four feet tall and fit a xxs helmet
- Mandatory $35 collision coverage for all drivers. Pre-paid to confirm availability
Fly side by side over Whistler’s Wilderness on this 2 hour tandem zipline journey. Experience the thrill of our 4 line course and get ready for an epic time.
- Min/Max Weight: 60lbs & 250lbs
- Min Age: 6yrs old
- Children aged 6-12 years must be accompanied by an adult (19+) on tour
Explore the serene beauty of Whistler’s snow-covered forests. Traverse through the pristine winter wonderland, and immerse yourself in nature’s tranquility.
- Dependent on snow conditions
- Minimum Age: 6 years old
- Must be physically capable and fit to walk 2km in the snow
Come back in the evening and immerse yourself in our magical multimedia night walk that will transport you to a realm of wonder and awe.
- Complimentary parking for Vallea Lumina in the evening
- No pets or baby strollers
- Exact show time can be scheduled at Day Pass check-in location